|Blaze Starr Goes Nudist|
|Title:||Blaze Starr Goes Nudist|
|Directed by:||Doris Wishman|
|Written by:||Melvin Stanley|
|Produced by:||Doris Wishman|
|Edited by:||Martin Samuels|
|Distributed by:||Doe-Rae Pictures Inc.|
Something Weird Video
|Released:||July 1st, 1962|
|Running time:||75 min.|
The famous stripper and burlesque performer, Blaze Starr, has decided to ignore some press functions to spend the weekend at a nudist camp. Naturally, her agent (also her fiancé) gets a little annoyed.
Uncredited Cast Edit
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
- A Starlet During the Week ... A Nature-Girl EVERY Weekend!
- See the FAMOUS FIGURE in nature's own playground!
- Enter a secret paradise where young starlets retreat to find a DIFFERENT way of life!
- Blaze Starr, Proud and Beautiful... UNCOVERED by Nature's Intimate Paradise.
- A Nudist Starr is Born!
Fun Facts Edit
- Also known as "Blaze Starr Goes Wild", "Back to Nature", "Blaze Starr Goes Back to Nature", "Blaze Starr the Original", "Busting Out", "Nature Girl" and "This Little Girl Had Knockers".
- This is the only film Blaze Starr appeared in as a lead character. The character she plays is actually herself. She has also acted as herself in On the Block, but she appeared as Lily in Blaze (1989), a film which is about her, as based on a book she wrote.
- The two songs used in the film are "Going Back To Nature" and "The Moon Is The Lamp Of Love" both of which were written by Judy J. Kushner and the latter was performed by Ralph Young, who also starred in the film.
- Something Weird Video released the film as part of the Nudist Camp Double Feature Special Edition DVD, which also included Nude on the Moon. They also released it as part of the 'Bare Box', which also included Doris Wishman's films Diary of a Nudist, Deadly Weapons and Double Agent 73, and the 1959 film, The Naked Venus.
- Bunny Yeager did some still photography for this film. She has also done photography for Nude on the Moon and Hideout in the Sun. This was also the last Doris Wishman film Bunny worked on.
Doris Wishman films